Tuesday, May 19, 2009

March 26, 2009 -- We're Expecting!!!

I'm updating now since I have obviously gotten behind! : )

On March 26th... after lots of prayer, patience and perseverence... we found out that we are expecting our first baby! I was 4 weeks and 1 day pregnant and due December 2nd! We were so very excited, scared, shocked, surprised... it was a wonderful mixture of several emotions that I could never explain!!

We spent the evening telling our immediate families and a few close friends, and continuing to be in shock. I didn't 'feel' pregnant and to know that there was little life forming inside me was nothing short of amazing!

We are VERY excited to finally add to our family and we are praying constantly for the sweet child that God has chosen to bless us with!

No comments:

Post a Comment